Sascha Steinkrauß, BSc
” I started my professional career with an apprenticeship as a two-wheel mechanic. After gaining practical experience I wanted to learn more about the principles of engineering and machine building. Therefore I studied Mechatronics/Robotics at the University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien. When writing my Bachelor thesis I chose the topic Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and the changes that it implicated. This version of the directive was new at that time and I could gain knowledge of the european law and international standards according machinery safety. After graduating I gained extensive machinery safety experience in numerous project over years in Austria and Europe. In addition I successfully completed several trainings and further education as followed.
My qualification i.a.:
- Health and safety officer
- Certified operational SCC-executive (System Cert 09.143.513.16)
- Education as fire protection officer
- Education as laser safety officer
- Electrical equipment of machinery (EN 60204-1)
- The new Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG
- The Low Voltage Directive
- The EMC-Directive
- Certified Machinery Safety Expert (TÜV Nord 44 324 10 382423-287)
- Robot safety
I have got a solution for your safety-related concern, because your safe machinery matters to me.” CONTACT 4S.